Warm edge spacers
An important element of insulated glass is an edge spacer connecting the interior and exterior panes.
Our offer includes warm edge spacers of global brands: TGI, SWISSPACER.
A warm edge spacer, contrary to the aluminum one:
- effectively reduces the phenomenon of thermal bridge (no cold areas near the window)
- improves thermal comfort of premises
- prevents the phenomenon of condensation on the periphery of the glass which is a result of, among others, a large difference in temperature outside and inside the window
- minimizes the risk of thermal breakage of the panes, which can arise spontaneously during severe winter
- improves U factor of the window up to 10%
The color range allows us to match the color of the spacer with the color of the window profile.